This is a demo virtual tour created using WPVR Pro.
In each scene, we used the necessary features to make it compelling.
All the scenes are connected to make it into a complete virtual tour.
In this virtual tour, we used a total of 6 Scenes with multiple hotspots in each scene.
Here are the options selected in the General Settings:
As you can see, we have use the follow general features:
- Show Controls - On screen control for zoom in/out and full screen
- Show Scene Gallery - On screen gallery option
- Gyroscope Control - Option to enable gyroscope effect on mobile devices
- Show Compass - Custom compass for 360 Panoramic Images
- Scene Fade Duration - To enable a scene fade effect and it's execution time
- Autoload - Tour loaded automatically when page accessed
- Auto Rotation - Tour rotates automatically
- Auto Rotation Inactive Delay - Duration for tour to start rotating again when stopped
Scenes And Hotspot Settings
Throughout the tour we used several scene features such as
- Title - Giving a title to the tour or the scene (used in all scenes)
- Author - To give reference or additional information (used in all scenes)
- Limit horizontal scene grab - Control the how much a viewer can rotate horizontally (used in Scene 1)
And we used several hotspot features such as
- Hotspot custom icon - Chosen from 900+ premium custom icons as hotspot icons (used in all hotspots)
- Hotspot custom icon color - To assign a desired color to the custom hotspot icons (used in all hotspots)
- Hotspot Animation - Blinking effect on the hotspots (used in all hotspots)
- Hotspot-Type Scene - To connect to another scene (used in all hotspots except in Scene 1 - hotspot 3)
- Hotspot-Type Info - To provide information (used in Scene 1 - hotspot 3)
- On hover Content - To provide information when mouse hovered on hotspot (used in Scene 1 - hotspot 3)
- Target Scene Pitch & Yaw - To set the scene face when entered through a hotspot (used in Scene 1 - hotspots 1 and 2, Scene 3 - hotspot 2, and Scene 4 - hotspot 2)