When you are about to run an Analytics Campaign, you need to add UTM parameters options in your feed.
These UTM parameters help you analyze the feed result.
With the Product Feed Manager plugin, you can easily set the UTM value for your feed.
In this guide, I will show you how you can set the UTM parameters to your feed.
Follow these easy steps to set UTM parameters to your feed:
1. Create a new feed or open an existing feed.
To create a new feed, click on the Add New Feed option from the WordPress dashboard and a new feed creation page will appear.
2. Scroll down to the bottom of the feed settings and there you will find a checkbox Analytics Parameters, click on the checkbox and you will find the options for the UTM parameteres.
Once you click on the checkbox, you will get the following options:
3. Input the field values as-
4. After you’ve put the parameters, select a merchant and map the attributes
5. Finally, scroll back to the top and click on the Publish button.
Now, your feed will be published with the UTM parameters values.
That’s it, from now you can use this feed for the Analytics Campaign.