If you’re using the Elementor Page builder, WPVR has a dedicated Elementor Widget that you can use to embed virtual tours on your site easily.
Once you create a virtual tour, follow the steps below to embed a virtual tour using WPVR Elementor Widget.
1. After creating the tour, remember the Tour ID.
**You can also collect it from the Dashboard > WPVR > Tours.
2. Edit a page or a post using the Elementor Page Builder.
3. On the widget area of Elemenor, search for the WPVR widget.
4. Drag-and-drop the WPVR widget to whichever section you want.
It will add the widget and you will be required to provide “Id”, “Width”, “Height” and “Radius”.
5. Once you provide the required data, you will get a preview of the tour on your web page.
6. Now, you can preview or publish the page, and you will see that a virtual tour has embedded on your site.