Follow the steps to learn how to auto-sync product feed to Google Merchant Shop:
**To view links, please right-click and Open In New Tab to avoid leaving the page every time.
2. On the top-left side, click on Select Project.
3. Choose an existing Project or create a new one.
4. If you choose to create a Project, it will take you to New Project Page.
5. Here choose Project Name, and Organization (if you have a G-suite acc). If you want you can edit the project Id as well, (which cannot be changed once the project is created).
6. Once the Project is created, it will take you to the project dashboard. On the left Menu panel, click on APIs & Services.
7. Here, click on Enable APIs and Services. It will take you to the API library.
8. Search with “Content API for Shopping” and you will find an API service with the same name.
9. Click on it to view the API service overview and Enable it.
10. Once enabled, it will take you to the Content API for Shopping Overview dashboard.
11. Here go to the Credentials menu and click on the “Configure Consent Screen” button on the right side.
12. It will take you to the OAuth consent screen page. Here choose External and click on Create.
Here you will need the following information:
–App Information – Give a name to your app and provide your support e-mail address. You may
also upload a logo for your app.
Service page. Then click on the Add Domain button and submit your website’s domain name without ‘“https://www.”. (If you have an authorized domain, then this may already be added by default). FYI: The domain you submit here must be a top-level domain, I.e. it should be a normal domain with a .com, .org, or other such cases. So a dev server domain such as “dev.website.com” will not be accepted.
–Developer contact information – Here you may use a personal e-mail to get Google’s notifications.
–Developer contact information
13. Click on Save And Continue. Next, it will take you to the Scopes tab. Simply ignore and click on Save And Continue.
14. Next the Test users tab, you may ignore that as well and click on Save And Continue. And then click on the Back to Dashboard button.
15. This will show you an overview of your App and that it is still under testing mode. Here, under Publishing Status, click on Publish App.
16. Click CONFIRM from the Push to production dialog box.
17. Next, go to the Credentials menu on the left side and click on Create Credentials.
18. Choose OAuth client ID.
19. Give a name to the Application Type.
20. Now, on a new tab, go to your website’s dashboard.
Go to Product feed > Google Merchant Settings. Here copy the Redirect URL.
21. Now go back to your Google console tab.
Click on ADD URI for Authorized redirect URIs. Here add the Redirect URL that you just copied from the plugin. Then click on Create.
22. Your OAuth client will be created and a Client ID and Client secret will be generated. Copy them.
23. Copy the Client ID and Client Secret, go to Tab where you have the Plugin’s Google Merchant Settings page is open and paste them on the respective fields.
24. Now, on another tab, go to https://merchants.google.com/ and login to your Google Merchant Account. (Make sure your Google Merchant Account Settings are properly configured). Collect your Merchant ID from the top right side.
25. Go back to the Tab where you have the Plugin’s Google Merchant Settings page open and paste the Merchant Id in its respective field.
26. Now click on Submit and a section will appear above asking you to Authenticate. Click on it and it will
confirm that you are authorized.
27. Now when you generate a Google feed, on the right side, you will get the option to Send to Google. Do not checkmark any destinations, select a schedule, and click on Send To Google.
That’s it. You have set up an Auto-sync successfully and your products will be visible on Google Merchant Center after being processed by Google