This is a demo tour created using WPVR (free version).
In each scene, we used the available features to make it compelling.
All the scenes are connected to make it into a complete virtual tour.
In this demo tour, we used a total of 6 Scenes with multiple hotspots in each scene.
Here are the options selected in the General Settings:
As you can see, we have use the follow general features:
- Show Controls - On screen control for zoom in/out and full screen
- Scene Fade Duration - To enable a scene fade effect and it's execution time
- Autoload - Turned off, so that viewer has to click to start tour
- Preview Upload or add link - Set a preview image until the tour is started by viewer
- Auto Rotation - Tour rotates automatically
- Auto Rotation Inactive Delay - Duration for tour to start rotating again when stopped
Scenes And Hotspot Settings
Here we have fulfilled the basic requirements to create the scenes by
- Assigning a unique Scene ID to each scene
- Uploading an image for each scene
- Setting a certain scene as default
And we used several hotspot features such as
- Hotspot-Type Scene - To connect to another scene (used in all hotspots except in Scene 1 - hotspot 3)
- Hotspot-Type Info - To provide information (used in Scene 1 - hotspot 3)
- On hover Content - To provide information when mouse hovered on hotspot (used in Scene 1 - hotspot 3)