- Last updated on: 7 mins read
Best WooCommerce Brands Plugins for your WooCommerce Store 
A product’s value and demand can be highly influenced by its brand. And if you run a WooCommerce store and sell products of certain well-known brands, it’s definitely something to highlight.
According to CrowdSpring, 77% of all buyers make purchases based on a brand name.
For example, if you say you are selling a “Leather belt,” it will get some attention. But if you say you are selling a “Gucci leather belt,” it will attract a lot more buyers.
Now, when you add products to your WooCommerce store, normally, you do not have an option to add brands. You either have to mention it in the title or use the global attributes to assign them – though these are pretty convenient, they make the task more complicated.
So what’s the best way to add and manage brands on your WooCommerce store? Well, simply use a reliable WooCommerce brand plugin.
Some of them are so easy to use and free. Learn all about them later in this article.
These plugins allow you to add logos and links to your brands, as well as create custom pages for each Brand. And then, you can assign the brands to your desired products.
In this article, we have listed down some of the best WooCommerce brands plugins that you can choose from to make your life easier.
After reading this article, you will
- Know what features a typical WooCommerce brand plugin should have
- Be able to choose the right brand plugin for your WooCommerce store.
What Features Should A WooCommerce Brand Plugin Have?
Normally, a WooCommerce brand plugin should make your life easier when assigning brands to your products.
Let’s take a look at the features that a WooCommerce brand plugin should have:
- Add and Manage Unlimited Brands: To begin, it should enable you to create and manage an unlimited number of brands that may be assigned to the items for improved cataloging, product search, and other marketing and branding possibilities.
- Filter Products by Brands: Customers should be able to filter products by brand on your WooCommerce store in order to find what they’re looking for easily and quickly.
- Compatible with WooCommerce Themes and Extensions: The plugin should be compatible with all of the major WooCommerce themes and extensions.
The brand plugins that we have listed in this article all incorporate these crucial features.
5 Best WooCommerce Brand Plugins For Yoru Store
Let us look at the best plugins that you can choose from to manage WooCommerce brands.
1. Perfect Brands for WooCommerce By QuadLayers
Perfect Brands for WooCommerce By QuadLayers is by far the most popular and reliable brand plugin for WooCommerce.
This is a free plugin that comes with a super easy UI. You will be able to add product brands to your WooCommerce store and arrange them in lists, dropdowns, thumbnails, and even as a WordPress widget with relative ease.
You may also personalize the brand’s slug and have products displayed in a loop, as well as associate a banner and a link to each brand.
- Very lightweight, minimalist design, and fully responsive.
- Associating a banner and a link to each brand.
- Display brands as dropdown, list and filter products by brand.
- Customizable brands slug.
- Translation supported (English, Spanish).
- Support for Visual Composer.
- WooCommerce REST API support.
Rating: 4.7 out of 5 stars (WordPress repository).
Active Installations: 50,000+
2. YITH WooCommerce Brands Add-On
YITH WooCommerce Brands Add-on allows you to create brands, designate a logo, and provide a description for each one.
You may also use it to give your brand many additional capabilities for a single product. Furthermore, you can manage the whole branding with just a few clicks.
The settings are so simple that even someone with no prior experience might accomplish them real quick.
This plugin is translated into English, Dutch, Italian, and Spanish.
- Use taxonomy “Brands”.
- Create a brand and assign a logo, a name, and a description.
- Manage brands hierarchically.
- Assign one or more brands to each product.
- Show brands on the product detail page.
- Display archive page for each brand.
- Associate a banner and a link to each brand.
Rating: 3.8 out of 5 stars (WordPress repository).
Active Installations: 20,000+
Pricing: It does have a free version. However, you can upgrade to one of its premium versions for additional features. The premium tiers start at $69 annually.
3. Brands for WooCommerce
Brands for WooCommerce by BeRocket is another free WooCommerce brands plugin that allows you to add brands to your products easily, so customers can see what brands they’re buying from. You can add brand logos and descriptions, which buyers can view by hovering over the brand name on a product page.
You can display products with the brand ID and create unique images and pages for your brands using shortcodes.
It also includes a widget that may be used to link to brand websites, among other things.
- Brands hierarchy included to Brands List and Catalogue.
- Brand tab for single product page.
- Custom images and pages for brands: thumbnail and banner.
- Shortcode to Display Brand List, Category, Description, and Image.
- Widget with brand page links.
Rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars (WordPress repository).
Active Installations: 5,000+
4. Premmerce Brands for WooCommerce
Premmerce Brands for WooCommerce allows you to manage brands as separate taxonomies that can be reused anywhere on your WordPress site.
You may create dedicated brand archive pages and SEO optimize them with SEO plugins such as RankMath or Yoast to rank on SERPs.
You may also use shortcodes to display the list of brands you have available in your store.
- Creating, editing, and deleting brands.
- Assigning a brand to a product.
- Shortcode for displaying the list of brands.
- Displaying the page of a particular brand and the possibility to sort products by category.
- Widget for displaying selected brands on the site.
- Semantic markup for the brand on the product page.
Rating: 4.5 out of 5 stars (WordPress repository).
Active Installations: 5000+
Pricing: It does have a free version. However, you can upgrade to one of its premium versions for additional features. The premium tiers start at $149 annually.
5. WooCommerce Brands
The WooCommerce Brands is a pro plugin developed by developers of WooCommerce itself. This is, in most cases, the go-to brand solution for many, as this plugin has no chance of compatibility issues.
This plugin provides you with plenty of customization options. You can choose how brands are displayed on your product pages, and you can even set up brand logos.
Its best feature is the ability to filter products via brands, which makes it easier to keep track of the branded products you have in your WooCommerce store.
- Display all brands with an A-Z filter.
- Drop-down & Multi-select filter in 3 different style.
- Compatible with Visual Composer plugin.
- 7 Awesome Shortcode options, and it also lets you create your own custom shortcodes.
- Dedicated Brand widgets.
Pricing: This premium plugin starts at $29 a year.
As you can see, their plugins make it so much easier for you to assign proper brands to your WooCommerce products, and in return, you get to attract more buyers without much effort.
All of the plugins we have mentioned in this list are reliable and easy to use; however, we suggest you try as many of them as you can before choosing the one you feel is the best choice.
Yes, you are very busy at times, but if this is something that can save you time in the future, and help you earn more in the long run, then this is rather a smart investment.
So ahead and start using a brand plugin and optimize your WooCommerce store for more sales.
- Also, check out these free WooCommerce plugins that can help you double your WooCommerce sales in no time.