List your WooCommerce product feed to Facebook & Instagram Shop in Clicks!
Use all the advanced features for creating the most optimized catalog feed for your Facebook & Instagram shop
Use the pre-made Facebook Catalog template to generate feed with all the required attributes.
Create the perfect feed for Instagram Catalog in three clicks and start selling immediately
Access theyou need!
Combined attribute feature to optimize product title
Manipulate your product price
Schedule your product feed to update automatically
Track your feed performance with Facebook pixel
Include all the required attributes in your feed (GTIN, MPN, Brand, etc)
Merge your WooCommerce categories with Google categories
Extensive feed filter options
Generate your feed in multiple languages using WPML
Dit is wat onze gebruikers te zeggen hebben...
10000+ Happy Customer
The plugin perfectly fulfills the functions described. In addition, the support team has helped me configure it in an agile and efficient way.
I’ve been using the plugin for at least 1-2 years. Customer support is always extremely reliable and helpful with any issues that have come up.
Use it to my google shopping feed and Facebook feed. Works perfekt.
Super fast and great support. I strongly recommend these guys to everyone.
The support is super responsive and responds without worries to our requests and needs! Big up to the entire RexTheme team and to Rafi ; D
You can follow this doc to learn how to upload your WooCommerce product feed to Facebook Commerce Manager: Upload WooCommerce Feed to Facebook Commerce Manager.
You can follow this doc to learn how to upload your WooCommerce product feed to Instagram: Upload WooCommerce Feed to Instagram.
Yes, we do have the schedule feed option that will let you set a schedule for your product feed to be updated automatically. You do not need to manually update the product feed every time you make changes to your products.
Er is geen limiet aan het aantal producten bij het genereren van voer. U kunt zelf bepalen voor welke producten u voer wilt genereren, en het maakt niet uit hoeveel, het voer wordt gegenereerd. Deze onbeperkte productfeed is echter alleen beschikbaar voor pro-gebruikers.
In the free version, you can generate product feed for up to 200 products per feed. If you are satisfied with the result, you can upgrade to the pro version and use it to the full extent.
This is the list of the pro features you will be able to use once you purchase the premium version:
- * All Free features
- * Unlimited Product Feed Generated (Free version limited to 200 products)
- * Unique Product Identifiers Custom Fields (Brand, GTIN, MPN, UPC, EAN, JAN, ISBN, ITF14, Offer price, Offer effective date)
- * Detailed Product Attributes Custom Fields (Size, Pattern, Material, Age Group, Gender, Color)
- * Feed Rules – Set Conditional Attribute Values
- * Combined Attributes – Optimise Product Title
- * Dynamic Pricing – Manipulate Product Pricing
- * Auto-suggestion Product Filter
- * Ability To Exclude Tax From Structured Data Prices
- * Pause Feed Auto-update If No Changes Were Made to Any of the WooCommerce Products
- * Get Email Notification If Your Feed Is Not Generated Properly
- * Import/ Export Feeds
- * Show WPFM Custom fields in Front-end [Single Product Page]
- * Option To Fix WooCommerce’s (Json-Ld) Structured Data Bug
- * 5 more pre-built templates (including eBay MIP, Google Product Review, Google Re-marketing (DRM), and others)
You can filter your feed with the category filter, tag filter, product filter, featured products filter, top sold products filter, and custom filter.
The purpose of these filters are different and you can use them as per your need.
Yes, you can merge your WooCommerce product categories with the Google Product Categories with our plugin. Google requires you to set your products under their fixed Category Lists. But changing your own store’s categories is not necessary. You can use the category mapping feature to map your store categories according to Google’s. So your store’s categories will still be the same while your products will be placed under the relevant Google category on the product feed.