Returns And Refund Policy
Thank you for shopping at Rextheme.
Please read this policy carefully. This is the Return and Refund Policy of RexTheme.
**Within this document, we may refer to our products as
– product or products
– plugin or plugins
– digital product or digital products.
Refund Policy For Digital Products:
Refund Request Validity
Refunds requests will only be accepted when the product does not work as per the product description due to an issue within the product.
When you wish to issue a refund request, you have to reach out to us within 15-days with a valid reason, i.e., an explanation of the issues with the product features or functionalities.
We will verify your request, and if the reason provided is valid, we will issue the refund, no questions asked.
- Any plan upgrades are non-refundable. If you upgrade any plan to a higher plan, for example, from the Basic plan to the Advanced plan, the upgrade amount is deemed non-refundable.
- Any recurring fees for license renewals are only subject to refund if you reach out to us within 7 days since the renewal. We usually send out 3 emails prior to renewing your license at the end of the license term. If you are not willing to extend your license, then it’s ideal for you to inform us before the license expiry date or cancel your subscription from within your RexTheme account.
Invalid Refund Requests
Following are some of the cases where you cannot claim a refund:
- Requesting A Refund After 15 Days Of Purchase –
After you purchase a plugin license, you must use the plugin and ensure you are happy with it within 15 days. After 15 days, no refund requests will be valid.
- Asking For A Refund Because You Want A New Feature –
Our plugin description already explains what features it provides. If you expected a feature we never promised and requested a refund since the plugin does not have that feature, then this refund request will be invalid.
- Requesting A Refund To An Upgrade –
As mentioned above, if you upgraded a plan, the upgrade amount is non-refundable whether it is requested within 15 days or not. We believe you will only upgrade when you are happy with the current plan.
- Refund Request After 7 Days Since License Renewal –
All license purchases are subject to auto-renewal at the end of the purchase term. Prior to the renewal, we usually send out at least 3 emails to inform you about the upcoming renewal. If you do not want to extend your license term, then it’s ideal to inform us prior to the expiry date of your license. If the license is renewed and the payment is made, you must reach out to us within 7-days since renewal. After 7 days, it will no longer be eligible for a refund.
- Partial Refund After Using It For A Few Months –
If you used the plugin for over 15 days, then the license is already ineligible for a refund. There is no option to ask for a partial refund. For example, if you have purchased a 1-year license and do not want to continue using the plugin after 6 months, there is no option to claim a refund for the remaining 6 months.
- The Plugin Not Working Due To An Issue Unrelated To The Plugin –
As we clarified, you must have a valid reason to claim a refund. If you have issues with the plugin or one of its features, you have to report it to us, and we will look into it. If we find that the issue is not within the plugin, but due to an issue from another plugin, theme, or your website, then the refund request will not be accepted.
Suggested Actions Before Issuing A Refund
We recommend contacting us for assistance if you experience any issues receiving, downloading, or using our products. Let us know the issues you face, and we will try to provide a quick solution.
If you are confused about any feature, you may reach out to us, and we will assist you promptly.
Refund Request Period
We will only issue refunds if a valid refund request is made within 15 days of the product’s original purchase date
All refund requests afterward will be considered as invalid and the purchase will be deemed as non-refundable.
If you have any questions about our Returns and Refund Policy, please contact us:
- By email: [email protected]
- Or via our Live Chat Support.