Best Google Product Feed Solution For Your WooCommerce Store
Send WooCommerce product feed to Google Merchant and start selling
Products Inventory Ads
Create your perfect Google Product feed with all the Premium Features
Send your feed directly to the Google Merchant Center from the plugin
Merge your WooCommerce categories with Google categories
Schedule your product feed to update automatically
Include all the required attributes in your feed (GTIN, MPN, Brand, etc)
Extensive feed filter options
Feed rule feature to rule your feed
Combined attribute feature to optimize product title
Generate feed in multiple languages
Dit is wat onze gebruikers te zeggen hebben...
10000+ Happy Customer
The plugin perfectly fulfills the functions described. In addition, the support team has helped me configure it in an agile and efficient way.
I’ve been using the plugin for at least 1-2 years. Customer support is always extremely reliable and helpful with any issues that have come up.
Use it to my google shopping feed and Facebook feed. Works perfekt.
Super fast and great support. I strongly recommend these guys to everyone.
The support is super responsive and responds without worries to our requests and needs! Big up to the entire RexTheme team and to Rafi ; D
You can follow this doc to learn how to upload your WooCommerce product feed to Google Merchant Center directly: Upload WooCommerce Feed to Google Merchant Center directly.
Er is geen limiet aan het aantal producten bij het genereren van voer. U kunt zelf bepalen voor welke producten u voer wilt genereren, en het maakt niet uit hoeveel, het voer wordt gegenereerd. Deze onbeperkte productfeed is echter alleen beschikbaar voor pro-gebruikers.
In the free version, you can generate product feed for up to 200 products per feed. If you are satisfied with the result, you can upgrade to the pro version and use it to the full extent.
Yes, we do have the schedule feed option that will let you set a schedule for your product feed to be updated automatically. You do not need to manually update the product feed every time you make changes to your products.
You can follow this doc to learn how to upload your WooCommerce product feed to Google Merchant Center directly: Send WooCommerce Feed to Google Merchant Center With Content API.
Yes, you can use our plugin to generate feeds for all the Google services:
- Google Winkelen
- Google Lokale Producten Inventarisatie
- Google Review feed
- Google Remarketing (DRM)
- Google Local Products feed
- Google Manufacturer Center
- Google Merchant Promotion
- Google Shopping Actions
- Google Express feed
- Google AdWords feed
- Google Local Inventory Ads
- Google Custom Search Ads feed
- Google Dynamic Display Ads feed
- Google Dynamic Search Ads feed
Yes, you can merge your WooCommerce product categories with the Google Product Categories with our plugin. Google requires you to set your products under their fixed Category Lists. But changing your own store’s categories is not necessary. You can use the category mapping feature to map your store categories according to Google’s. So your store’s categories will still be the same while your products will be placed under the relevant Google category on the product feed.
You can filter your feed with the category filter, tag filter, product filter, featured products filter, top sold products filter, and custom filter.
The purpose of these filters are different and you can use them as per your need.
This is the list of the pro features you will be able to use once you purchase the premium version:
- * All Free features
- * Unlimited Product Feed Generated (Free version limited to 200 products)
- * Unique Product Identifiers Custom Fields (Brand, GTIN, MPN, UPC, EAN, JAN, ISBN, ITF14, Offer price, Offer effective date)
- * Detailed Product Attributes Custom Fields (Size, Pattern, Material, Age Group, Gender, Color)
- * Feed Rules – Set Conditional Attribute Values
- * Combined Attributes – Optimise Product Title
- * Dynamic Pricing – Manipulate Product Pricing
- * Auto-suggestion Product Filter
- * Ability To Exclude Tax From Structured Data Prices
- * Pause Feed Auto-update If No Changes Were Made to Any of the WooCommerce Products
- * Get Email Notification If Your Feed Is Not Generated Properly
- * Import/ Export Feeds
- * Show WPFM Custom fields in Front-end [Single Product Page]
- * Option To Fix WooCommerce’s (Json-Ld) Structured Data Bug
- * 5 more pre-built templates (including eBay MIP, Google Product Review, Google Re-marketing (DRM) and others)