How To List WooCommerce Products In Pricerunner DK – Product Feed Guide 
- Last updated on: 11 mins read
There are many ways you can increase WooCommerce sales. One of the best ways today is to promote your WooCommerce products on large price comparison sites that have a high amount of active users.
If you run a WooCommerce store in Europe and ship your products to Denmark, Sweden, UK, or other nearby EU countries, then you must promote your products on Pricerunner DK.
Pricerunner is currently one of the largest price comparison sites in Europe with over 2 million visits every month. And it is trusted by sellers to increase their online sales by a significant amount.
Right now, it’s easier than ever to list your products on the Pricerunner’s price list. All you need to do is signup as a merchant and upload your products with the right product data.
In this guide, you will learn how you can start promoting on Pricerunner and get step-by-step instructions on generating your WooCommerce product feed to upload products on Pricerunner real quick.
So let’s get started.
1. How To Start Promoting On Pricerunner DK
The first thing to do is to sign up for listing your store products on Pricerunner DK.
FYI, you may list your products on Pricerunner for free and pay on a CPC basis.
However, it’s quite different from other marketplaces. You may increase your CPC amount, i.e. set a higher spending budget to increase your visibility for certain products or products in certain categories, similar to how social media dynamic Ads work.
This means you may choose to spend a bit extra to promote your best sellers so that you can get a higher number of sales without much effort.
Though this makes the marketplace a bit competitive, at the end of the day, this won’t matter too much if you sell quality products.
Once you have registered your store to list products on Pricerunner, the second step is to upload your product data in the right format.
So let us look at the required product attributes that you must submit to list your products on Pricerunner.
2. Mandatory Attributes & Product Feed Specification For PriceRunner DK
Following are the product attributes that you may include in the product feed when trying to list your WooCommerce products on the PriceRunner price list.
Some of them are mandatory to be accepted in the marketplace. Others are optional attributes that you may choose to submit for a better chance of appearing on users’ search results.
**The ones marked in Pink color are required attributes and the ones marked Grey are optional attributes.
Product ID/ SKU (ProductId)
Product Name (ProductName)
Product Price (Price)
Shipping Cost (ShippingCost )
Stock Status (StockStatus)
Delivery Time (LeadTime)
Brand/ Manufacturer (Brand)
Manufacturer SKU/MPN (Msku)
Product URL (Url)
Image URL (ImageURL)
Product Category (Category)
Product Description (Description)
Adult Content (AdultContent) – optional
Age Group (AgeGroup) – optional
Bundled (Bundled) – optional
Color (Color) – optional
Energy Efficiency Class (EnergyEfficiencyClass) – optional
Gender (Gender) – optional
Condition (Condition) – optional
GroupId (GroupId) – optional
Material (Material) – optional
Multipack (Multipack) – optional
Pattern (Pattern) – optional
Size (Size) – optional
Size System (SizeSystem) – optional
Example Feed Data With Required Attribute
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?> <products> <product> <ProductId>1001</ProductId> <ProductName>Hoodie with Logo </Product_name> <price>45.00 GBP</price> <ShippingCost>15.00 GBP</ShippingCost> <StockStatus>in stock</StockStatus> <LeadTime>1-3 days</LeadTime> <Brand>Lacoste</Brand> <MSku>woo-hoodie-with-logo</MSku> <Ean>012345678900</Ean> <Product_URL>https://yourwebsite.com/product/hoodie-with-logo/</Product_URL> <Image_URL>https://yourwebsite.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/08/hoodie-with-logo-2.jpg</Image_URL> <Description>Grab this incredible hoodie to change your style in to comfort.</Description> </product> </products>
How To Generate PriceRunner Product Feed In WooCommerce
In WooCommerce, you will find an easy-to-use plugin, Product Feed Manager for WooCommerce (PFM), with which you can generate an XML feed in just a few clicks.
This is because the plugin has a pre-built template for PriceRunner with the right XML format and product attributes.
- So first, go ahead and activate PFM.
Then, follow the step-by-step instructions below to successfully generate a product feed for Pricerunner DK.
Step 1 – Import PriceRunner Template For Feed Generation
1. On your dashboard, click on Product Feed and then click on Add New Feed option.
It will take you to the feed creation page.
Here, on the top you will get an option to give a name to your feed, you can skip it too.
2. Click on the Feed Merchant Dropdown and you will get the list of all the supported merchants.
You can scroll down this merchant dropdown list or you can type PriceRunner in the search box, and you will get the PriceRunner option in the list.
Select PriceRunner, and all the required attributes of PriceRunner will be loaded below.
Step 2 – Feed Configuration
Now, you can see three buttons under the Feed Title text box, Troubleshoot, Product Filter, and Settings.
1. If you are having any issues generating feed, click on this Troubleshoot button, it will take you to the Troubleshoot page, it could be helpful for you.
2. If you want to use any filter or condition, you can click on the Product Filter option, and a drawer will slide in from the right side of the window, and there you will get the following filters:
- All Featured Items
- Custom Filter
- Category Filter
- Tag Filter
- Product Filter (Pro)
You can select any filter option and use them as per your need and click on the Close button when done.
3. Now, to schedule your feed or to choose which type of products will be included in your feed, click on the Settings button, and you will get a list of options to exclude or include products.
Change the options as per your need and click on the Close button when done.
Step 3 – Use The PriceRunner XML Feed Template
1. If you look at the Feed Merchant dropdown button, there you will get another dropdown Feed Type, you can click here to set the type of this feed. You can set different types of feeds depending on what types of feeds this merchant supports or what types of feeds this Product Feed Manager has the support for.
For PriceRunner, keep the Feed Type as XML.
2. Now, in the attributes section, you will see that all the attributes are under the Required Attributes column, and their values are set according to the attributes under the Assigned Values column.
You can change any values to any attributes, simply click on the value dropdown, and select your preferred value.
All the required attributes will appear below. Now, most of the attributes will already be configured but notice that some of these attributes are unassigned.
Step 4 – Assign The Right Values To Unassigned Attributes
1. You will need to assign values for the following:
- Shipping Cost
**For these 4 attributes, WooCommerce doesn’t have default fields in the product data section to assign these values to the products. So the best option here is to add custom fields and save these values there. You may then use those values in the feed.
Step 5 – Publish The Feed And Use The Feed To List Them In the Marketplace
1. Once the attributes are all set, scroll up and click on Publish and the feed will be generated.
2. You will be able to view or download the feed.
That’s it. You have created your required product feed. The next thing to do is upload your products to PriceRunner.
As you saw above, this is how easily you can generate PriceRunner product feed using Product Feed Manager for WooCommerce.
If you want, you can check out the plugin here:
– Product Feed Manager for WooCommerce Pro
Initially, test out the free version of the plugin, and once you are sure the plugin does what is required, you can go ahead think about upgrading to Pro.
It’s high time you take advantage of the PriceRunner DK marketplace and start getting more sales on your Danish WooCommerce store.