- Laatst bijgewerkt op: 17 min gelezen
10+ Beste premium multifunctionele thema's - WordPress
If you are a WordPress developer or designer, you have to work with various types of clients for building different types of websites.
It can often get hectic. However, you might find it a lot easier if you use a multipurpose theme.
A multipurpose theme is a single web template that suits all types of websites and brands.
Usually, multipurpose themes come with all the features a primary site requires, such as creating professional portfolios, promoting products and services, collecting leads, supporting eCommerce features, and much more.
Whether you run a regular blog website, a membership portal, or even an eCommerce store, a multipurpose theme will let you customize your site easily, with less effort.
WordPress incorporates tons of multipurpose themes or a WordPress theme bundle you can choose from. However, there are a few that stand out from the rest; the few that can have a significant impact on your site’s performance.
Today I have created a list of 5+ best WordPress multipurpose themes that you can rely on upon without any doubts.
Laten we er in duiken.
10+ Best Premium WordPress Multipurpose Themes
When creating this list, we looked at several aspects such as code structure, ease of use, responsiveness, and user interface. And among many, these multipurpose themes proved to be the best out there.
1. Divi – Multipurpose Theme
The flagship product from Elegant Themes, Divi is the most popular multipurpose theme available in the market.
The motto of this theme is ‘Sky is the limit.’
You will actually feel the power of Divi after installing it. The theme offers you unlimited website customization features and exceptional functionality, the kind that can only be achieved through hiring a professional web developer.
Divi includes one of the most powerful drag-and-drop web page builders, the Divi Builder. This page builder gives you complete creative control over the layout to build a mobile-friendly website exactly as you want.
The advanced drag-and-drop builder helps you to create a visually beautiful website without writing a single line of code.
Check out this detailed Divi Theme review to evaluate Divi Theme’s features in depth to make a better purchasing decision.
One notable feature of this multipurpose theme is that it allows you to conduct a split-testing of content, i.e., A/B test of different contents and comparing it to find a detailed analysis. You may use this to understand where to improve.
Other key features of Divi
- Ships with 20+ pre-made layouts templates
- Layouts of your own can be saved to your Divi Library for later and then loaded instantly on new pages
- Ability to import and export designs between sites
- Extensive module options with the drag and drop layout builder
- Divi Builder offers a customizable interface
- One-page website option
- WooCommerce support
- 300+ elegant icons, and unlimited color options
- Check out the Divi multipurpose theme here.
Astra is one of the most popular multipurpose themes aside from those included with WordPress. With over 1.6 million users, the theme enjoys immense popularity for a number of reasons.
Astra provides over 180 Starter of templates of which some are free and some need to be paid. You can hire a web developer if you want to utilize this kind of template.
Astra was designed to be easy to use and to perform fast. It comes with its own range of tools but also integrates with WordPress Gutenberg, Elementor, Beaver Builder, and other page builders.
Other Key Features of Astra include:
- Over 180 complete website templates.
- Compatibility with leading page builders.
- Generous free version complete with templates.
- Eersteklas ondersteuning door een deskundig team.
- Header Footer builder.
- Compatible with most leading WordPress plugins.
Check out the Astra theme here.
3. Reign BuddyPress Theme
Reign BuddyPress Theme by Wbcom Designs is a newly introduced and fully-featured multipurpose WordPress theme allowing you to create almost any niche-based website.
It is fully responsive, SEO optimized, and comes with endless customization possibilities. Moreover, it is a BuddyPress compatible theme so you can create a stunning community website with many BuddyPress dedicated features.
Reign also offers dedicated support for popular plugins like WooCommerce, EDD, bbPress, LearnDash, Paid Membership Pro, LifterLMS, and more. It also offers dedicated support for the most popular Elementor Page Builder so that you can design your site with an easy drag and drop interface along with multiple designing elements.
Other key features of Reign Theme include
- Multiple Header Variations To Style Your Website
- Multiple Member & Group Directory Layout
- Multiple Member & Group Header Layout
- Dedicated BuddyPress customization options
- Inbuilt Social Profile Module
- Advanced Typography Options & Theme Skins
- Checkout Reign BuddyPress WordPress Theme here.
4. Avada – Multipurpose Theme
Avada by ThemeFusion is another familiar theme that will work for any of website you want to build. It was the number one selling multipurpose theme on the ThemeForest marketplace for over a year.
With this premium WordPress multipurpose theme, you can design anything from professional blogs and online portfolios to agency or niche news websites.
Endless customizations and lots of demos are the two main reasons behind the popularity of this theme. With the specific theme control option, Avada also provides a growing library of pre-built templates.
This multipurpose theme comes with the Fusion Builder and Fusion core plugins. Fusion Builder helps you to create custom page layouts, and to drag-and-drop a broad range of elements into layouts. It also helps you to customize all of the demos and their pages.
Other Key Features of Avada:
- 5 different header options
- 22+ website demos
- Large range of page templates and layouts
- Ability to create custom shareable layouts
- Works with popular plugins including WooCommerce, bbPress, Gravity Forms, Contact Form 7, etc.
- Dedicated customer support
- 50 design elements along with hundreds of options
- Check out the Avada theme.
5. Bridge – Qode Interactive
One of the best-selling themes on ThemeForest and the crown jewel in Qode Interactive’s offering, Bridge is as multi-purpose as WordPress themes get. Whether you want to showcase your freelance portfolio, launch a blog about camping, present your latest novel, or set up a site for your furniture brand – there’s no such thing as “too niche” for Bridge. With over 540 professionally designed demos (and more being added on a regular basis), Bridge is certain to provide a solution for your needs.
But besides a mind-blowing number of beautiful, easily importable demos, Bridge also comes with a huge set of powerful options, custom shortcodes, and even specialized modules for more advanced sites like listings or online magazines. All of this ensures an amazing level of flexibility, allowing you to quickly and easily customize every single aspect of your site.
Talking about flexibility, Bridge lets you choose between two of the most popular page builders out there – WPBakery and Elementor. It also comes with several other premium plugins like Slider Revolution and Layer Slider and is compatible with WooCommerce, Events Calendar, WP Job Manager, and many others.
Finally, you should know that between the tutorial videos, the theme’s documentation, and the stellar support, you’ll have no trouble figuring out how to make the most out of this flexible theme.
- Over 540 professionally designed and easily importable demos
- Comes with two-page builders – WPBakery and Elementor
- Over $100 worth of premium plugins included free
- A powerful and intuitive admin interface
- Huge collection of custom shortcodes
- Step-by-step video tutorials
- Professional support
- Check out Qode Interactive Themes
6. Woostify – Multipurpose Theme for WooCommerce
Woostify is a customizable WordPress WooCommerce theme that empowers you to create stunning websites quickly and easily. With its user-friendly interface and a range of interesting features, Woostify is an ideal multipurpose theme for agencies, businesses, bloggers, and eCommerce stores.
As a theme offering clean, modern, responsive design, Woostify ensures your website looks great on various devices such as desktops, tablets, and mobiles. Woostify is also an SEO-friendly theme, helping your website rank higher in search engine results and drive more organic traffic. Built with lightweight and optimized code, Woostify can create a website with lightning-fast performance that improves user experience a lot.
Not only that, Woostify Pro, the premium version of Woostify, is packed with advanced features to take your website to new heights. With Woostify Pro, you unlock a host of exclusive options that allow you to make your WooCommerce store much more appealing and functional.
Whether you’re starting from scratch or looking to revamp your existing site, Woostify provides a perfect solution for building a visually appealing site with great features.
Other Key Features of Woostify:
- Seamless Integration with WooCommerce
- Lightweight and optimized code
- Easy Customization
- Integration with the powerful page builder – Elementor
- Multiple Layout Options
- SEO optimization
- Translation and RTL Ready
- Up to 20 advanced features when upgraded to Woostify Pro
Check out the Woostify theme here.
7. Saasland – MultiPurpose WordPress Theme for SaaS Startups
If you’re looking for a feature-rich, modern designed, and highly customizable theme for your website, SaasLand is the suitable option for you.
SaasLand is a highly responsive WordPress theme and comes with tons of useful features.
A few helpful plugins are required to use this theme and will be fully compatible with any modern plugins you’ll be using.
There is a wide range of options for designs and layouts for you to choose from. You can navigate through different pages and re-build them from the solid layouts they have, at their disposal.
So, you can easily customize the different elements of this theme to make your web pages the way you want them to look.
Amazing this is, you can do it easily, even if you’re not an experienced user.
Moreover, SaasLand gives you access to the PSD of all the designs included and you can customize them as per your requirements.
If you are planning to work in the e-commerce market, then the WooCommerce compatibility of the theme will be an advantage for you.
From a user’s perspective, it provides a very friendly and unique user experience.
Other Key Features of Saasland:
- 38+ Home pages
- Full Gutenberg editor compatibility
- Full WooCommerce support
- Elementor Drag-n-Drop Page Builder support
- Robust and solid user experiences (UX)
- State-of-the-art visual design
- Clean, modern, and beautiful design
- WPML – full multilingual support
- RTL – full support for Right To Left languages
- Mailchimp integration
- Instagram Integration
Check out Saasland theme here.
8. Webnus Deep Multipurpose Theme
Webnus’s new Deep Multipurpose theme has amazed WordPress developers. Once you install this theme, it will ensure both quality and quantity for you at the same time.
If you have been working in the WordPress environment for a while, you know that most of the multipurpose themes only focus on quality. Sure, that looks impressive at the first glance, but it remains inflexible.
But Deep is something special. It offers you quality and ensures you quantity at the same time, with a large number of high-quality premium designs in just one affordable package.
The Deep’s is available as a free theme, with a free Deep Core plugin with useful features.
And if you purchase the Deep Pro plugin, a pack of advanced premium features will unlock for you.
Right now, the theme has been available in the WordPress theme directory for only three months, yet with 4,000+ active installations.
For upgrading to the premium version, you need a single-site license you need to pay $59, $199 for a five-site license, and $339 for a ten-site license.
By purchasing any license, you will have access to all these:
- Access to 120+ demos.
- Access to all premium Plugins.
- Lifetime automatic updates.
- 1-year premium support.
Some Key Features of The Deep Theme:
Now let’s take a look at some of the key features of Deep theme:
- Switch Responsive Design.
- Scroll Bar Customization.
- Maintenance Mode.
- Styling and Typography.
- Custom Fonts.
- Custom 404 Page.
- Blog Template Layouts.
- Sidebar Options.
- Social Media Account Configuration.
- Page Pre-loader Customization.
- Google Maps Configuration.
- Custom CSS for Further Customizations.
Check out Deep Theme here.
X-theme has been introduced to the WordPress developer by Themeco during mid-2014. This theme was called the ‘Theme of 2017″ by several WordPress experts, due to its immense popularity in 2017.
Themeco has come up with a new idea for the website customization process of a theme. Instead of offering several basic layouts, they invented the concept of stacks. These stacks are basically separate designs, included in one theme.
You will be able to choose from several pre-built slacks for free and design your website in the best way.
Initially, this premium multipurpose theme comes with four main categories of pre-built demos. Each category then contains multiple variations that cover a broad range of projects.
X-theme includes one of the world’s best page builders, Cornerstone. Cornerstone helps you to create visual layouts with the drag-and-drop user interface. So you have full control over building your website.
Later, Themeco introduced X-Pro; an upgraded version of X-theme with some advanced features.
Other key features of X-theme
- X is optimized for high-resolution display
- 20+ Extensions created by Themeco and 3rd parties to work seamlessly
- Full WooCommerce support
- Megamenus for complex navigation layout
- Usages percentage grid-based framework
- Supports accessibility standard set by W3C
- Header Builder and Footer builder (X-Pro)
- New modernized and customized theme options panel (X-Pro)
- Flexbox support (X-Pro)
- Check out X-theme here.
By the way, here are some exciting deals on multipurpose WordPress themes you can check out.
10. Total Plus
Total Plus is a creative multipurpose WordPress theme with tons of features and functionality to create a fully functional website. It comes with 5 multi-concept demo layouts that can be imported and installed on your WordPress website with a single click. These demos are highly customizable and contain endless possibilities to build a stunning website in no time.
Total Plus is a fully flexible WordPress theme compatible with the native customizer, site origin, and Elementor page builder. It comes with 18 different homepage sections for customizer, 24 widgets for SiteOrigin page builder, and 30+ elements for Elementor.
You can use any of these 3 options to create your website without having to touch any codes. Furthermore, the theme supports 6 different header layouts, 4 different blog layouts, and 11 Footer Column Layouts.
Other key features of Total Plus include:
- 5 Professionally Designed Demos
- 18 Different Homepage Sections
- 30+ Elements for Elementor Page Builder
- 6 Header Layout Variations
- 4 Different Blog Layouts
- 11 Different Footer Layouts
- Check out Total Plus Here.
11. The Launcher Pro
The Launcher Pro is a multipurpose theme designed to create a beautiful product landing pages and countdown coming soon pages.
This theme is perfect to design small businesses, corporate websites, and brochure websites that can promote your product.
You can create under maintenance and an effective coming soon page in a jiffy. It has a full-fledged responsive design, Call To Action (CTA) and many other sections that help to capture visitor’s interest and increase conversion rate.
The features like WordPress live customizer, site launch countdown, carousel sliders, testimonial section, attractive blog section, and the likes make your site have professional look.
Other key feature of The Launcher Pro
- Beautiful full-width slider
- Built-in sticky menu
- Option for the subscription form
- Homepage section to show your services
- An awesome and cleanly designed blog section
- Display client logos beautifully
- Integrated with social media
12. Jupiter – Multipurpose Theme
Another prominent multipurpose theme for creating different types of websites is Jupiter. Whether you are a business owner, a freelancer or a marketer, Jupiter is perfect for your site.
Jupiter is 100% responsive and looks awesome on all the main browsers and mobile devices. Its powerful admin panel of the theme enables you to control all the customization options and functionality from one place.
Jupiter is especially popular among eCommerce sites as it is easy to customize for a shopping website.
This theme has earned 94% in Google PageSpeed & GTmetrix scores. That’s an unbeatable score in terms of WordPress themes!
Other key features of Jupiter
- Built-in drag-and-drop builder
- 60+ pre-built templates
- Responsive and Retina ready templates
- Multi-language support
- Custom header styles and layouts
- Library of elements to upgrade your content
- Flexible portfolio templates and layouts
- Full e-commerce support
- Check out Jupiter multipurpose theme here.
Monstroid2 is a modern and responsive theme that is suitable for use in eCommerce, educational, commercial, agency and creative websites.
Its full compatibility with the Elementor page builder and highly flexible nature makes it possible to create any website with it.
Monstroid2 comes with the Jet plugins bundle, made specially for the Elementor page builder. This bundle include booking, mega menu, drag and drop page builder, forums, calendar and many more plugins.
This plugin is lightweight, compatible with WooCommerce, and transaction ready.
Other Key Features of Monstroid2:
- 50+ pre-built templates.
- 50 blog layouts and 10 single post layouts.
- Dynamic blog contents like smart tiles and video playlist with Jetblog.
- Parallax elements, hotspots, tooltips, and other visual effects.
- Compatibility with WooCommerce, Mailchimp. Yoast, WPML and other popular plugins.
- Constantly updated.
- 24/7 premium support.
- Check out the Monstroid2 theme here.
14. Zita Theme
Zita is one of the best WooCommerce Elementor themes.
Zita is really fast, responsive, and specialized in creating Elementor-based WooCommerce websites.
Zita is SEO optimized for you to work better on search engine results.
WooCommerce has been deeply integrated into this theme, enabling users to create e-commerce websites.
Zita is a fast, lightweight, optimized, responsive, and super flexible Elementor template built with SEO, speed, and usability in mind.
With a responsive design, fast and secure code, and the ability to design and build around WooCommerce, you can try the Zita Theme.
Other Key Features of Zita:
- Sticky Header Layouts.
- Menu Style For All Niches.
- Unieke header-indelingen.
- Advance Typography.
- Multiple Post Layouts.
- 50+ Ready to import Demo Templates.
- Desired Structure Control.
- White Label Support.
- Integrated With WooCommerce.
Check out Zita Theme here.
BeTheme is probably the biggest multipurpose WordPress theme on the market. Bigger doesn’t always mean better, but in this case, it does.
- BeTheme can easily adapt to any project you can think of.
- It’s one of the top 3 WordPress themes right now.
- Be’s 600+ pre-built websites will help you get your next project and any that follow, off to a lightning start.
- The Muffin Builder, Options Panel, and 200+ shortcodes give you a ton of flexibility and obviate any need for coding.
- And lately, they’ve added compatibility with Elementor.
The professionally designed prebuilt websites cover 30+ business sectors and everything from Art, Animals, and Education to Fashion, Food, and Health to Sports, Travel, and Technology.
Even better, each one is customizable, responsive, and has built-in UX features.
Other key features of BeTheme
- Choose between 240+ pre-built website and import them in just one click
- Full customization to build a unique site
- The theme is fully Responsive and Retina-ready
- Built-in Megamenu
- 200+ shortcodes with shortcode generator
- Lifetime update
- Built-in translator and multilingual support
- Check out BeTheme here.
Instead of choosing the best theme for your business by going through the Theme lists, you can do the opposite.
Find a site that you like, and detect what theme and plugins it uses, using a theme and plugin detector like Gochyu.
Once you detect the theme and plugins, just download/purchase them and install them on your site.
Summing it up
We know choosing the right multipurpose theme is difficult. With so many great options you might get a bit confused. If you are in doubt, think about your requirements, particular needs, and what the features you require. This will help you to choose the right one.
Multipurpose themes are best for various options and lots of website customization options on a single theme. All the themes mentioned above are extremely reliable hence go ahead and choose the one that suits you.
**If you run a WooCommerce store, then here is a list of amazing free WooCommerce Themes.