As you know, WooCommerce Product Feed Manager lets you generate feed for over 100+ marketplaces/merchants and has built-in templates for each of them.
However, most merchants are not enabled by default. You have to enable it from the Merchants section.
In this guide, you will learn how you can enable your required merchant so that you can generate product feed.
Follow the steps below.
1. Go to Dashboard > Product feed > Settings
Here you will find many tabs.
2. Click on the Merchants tab.
This is where all the supported merchants of WPFM are listed.
3. Search for your desired merchant here.
Let’s say I want to generate feed for Trovaprezzi. Then I will be able to find it here.
**You can also use the page search shortcuts by pressing Ctrl + F or Cmd + F and searching for your desired merchant or marketplace.
4. Click on the button beside the required merchant to enable it.
5. Now, that the merchant is enabled, you will find this merchant on the Merchant Type list when generating a product feed.