If you have WooCommerce products on your site with size variations and you want to display this variation in an attractive way, using label swatches is suitable for you.
With Variation Swatches for WooCommerce, you can easily apply label variations.
Today, you’ll learn how to set up label variations on your products.
So, let’s get started.
To set up label swatches for your products, you need to have the plugin Variation Swatches for WooCommerce installed and activated on your site.
If you don’t have the plugin install and activated on your site, follow this guide to install and activate Variation Swatches for WooCommerce.
Now, follow these simple steps to set up label swatches for your products.
1. Click on the Controls tab on the left.
2. Here, turn On the Dropdown To Button Swatches option.
3. Then click on to Save Settings button.
Now you will see that the variations on product pages will be displayed in the form of button swatches.
Go to your WordPress Dashboard > Products > Attributes and you will find the list of attributes you have already created in your store.
On the right side, you can see the list of created attributes you have.
1. Hover your mouse on the attribute name.
You will find the option: Edit or Delete.
2. Click on the Edit option and it will take you to the Edit Attribute page.
3. Once you are on the Edit Attribute page, you will see you have a field for Type.
4. Click on it and choose the option “Label”.
5. Now, click on the Update button below.
1. Go back to Dashboard > Products > Attributes.
2. Now, Click on to Configure Terms.
It will take you to the following page.
3. Hover your mouse on one size term and you will find the option to Edit.
4. Click on to Edit, it will take you to the edit page.
Here, below you will see that you have a field called “Label“.
5. Fill up the field with appropriate data, then click on the Update button below.
Once updated, go back and you will see that a preview of the label is there just beside the name of the variant term.
Do the same for the rest of the variants and that’s it.
Now your products will have label variation swatches instead of dropdown selection for these variants.
Here’s an example of how it looks.
With the Variation Swatches for WooCommerce plugin, you can add more types of swatches on your product page.
Follow this to set up color swatches on your product pages.
Follow this to set up image swatches on your product pages.